BreakPoint Labs maintains a variety of prime and subcontract vehicles to offer current and prospective clients the speed, flexibility, and selection necessary to procure technical cybersecurity services. BreakPoint Labs is a prime contractor on the following vehicle:
GSA IT Schedule 70
Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS)
Contract Number: GS-35F-248GA | Press Release
GSA has established four (4) new Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Special Item Numbers (SINs) on IT Schedule 70, in support of the President’s Cybersecurity National Action Plan (CNAP), the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Memorandum 16-04 – Cybersecurity Strategy and Implementation Plan (CSIP) for the Federal Civilian Government, and OMB Memorandum 17-09 – Management of Federal High Value Assets.
The GSA IT Schedule 70 HACS SINs make the following services available to prospective clients:
- Penetration Testing (SIN: 132-45A) – security testing in which assessors mimic real-world attacks to identify methods for circumventing the security features of an application, system, or network.
- Incident Response (SIN: 132-45B) – services to help organizations impacted by a cybersecurity compromise, determine the extent of the incident, remove the adversary from their systems, and restore their networks to a more secure state.
- Cyber Hunt (SIN: 132-45C) – helps organizations in responding to crisis or urgent situations within their domain to mitigate immediate and potential threats. Cyber Hunt activities begin with the premise that threat actors known to target some organizations in a specific industry, or specific systems, are likely also to target other organizations in the same industry or with the same systems.
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment (RVA) (SIN: 132-45D) – a comprehensive set of services to include the conducting of assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, determining deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise or local policy, assessing the levels of risk, and developing and/or recommending appropriate mitigation countermeasures in operational and non-operational situations. This RVA offers services that include:
- Network Mapping
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Web Application Assessment
- Operating System Security Assessment
- Phishing Assessment
- Wireless Assessment
- Database Assessment
- Penetration Assessment
Information on how to order HACS through IT Schedule 70 may be found on GSA’s website.
541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
541513 – Computer Facility Management Services
541519 – Other Computer Related Services
541712 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (Except Biotechnology)